We all like to have strong, healthy, silky, shiny hair … and abundant. Have a hair that can be very easy to remove, sometimes an annoyance, especially if you have a very special event back so that you want to wear a long mane and the hours you spend the weeks and your hair just grows.
The first thing you should know in relation to hair growth is that it depends on many factors, such as genetics, diet, general health status, etc. In addition, we must say that the times of the year in which more grows, as in the summer.
What is clear is that a diet rich in nutrients, especially iron or vitamins B12 and E, helps our hair grow healthier and stronger. Why do you want to grow more quickly, you should include these products in your diet:
- Nuts, a dried fruit rich in vitamin B, iron and zinc that help prevent hair from falling and keep it strong, favoring its growth.
- Salmon, rich in omega 3 fatty acids that nourish the hair, give it elasticity and firmness and help it grow faster.
- Eggs, which contain proteins, vitamin B12 and biotin that strengthen the hair, nourish it and promote its growth.
- Lemon, in addition to having a lot of vitamin C, which helps the hair follicles stay healthy, has a substance called limonene that gives more shine to the hair.
- Green leafy vegetables, such as spinach, broccoli or chard, all rich in vitamins A and C that keep hair healthy and strong.
- Sardines, rich in omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids that provide the hair you need to be healthy and able to grow.
- Lean meats, rich in zinc, mineral whose deficit causes hair thinning and hair loss as it helps to grow new tissues, including hair.
- Strawberries, rich in vitamin C that helps absorb iron, repair new tissues and promote hair growth.