These are some coffee side effects every woman should pay attention to. Coffee does bring you a lot of benefits, but you must not neglect the bad things. It would be best if you could limit your coffee to just one cup in the morning.
- Whether you want to believe it or not, coffee does cause addiction. You don’t have to drink 20 cups of coffee a day to consider yourself being addicted. As long as you can’t get through a single day without coffee, you’ve developed a minor addiction. People with more serious addiction to coffee can experience nervousness, hand tremble, cold sweats and even anger until they get their dose.
- Having too much coffee will meddle with your sleep, especially if you’re drinking coffee in the evening. Sure, there are people that claim that coffee doesn’t have that effect on them, but you know what – that’s even worse. It means that you are already having too much coffee and your body is building resistance towards it. Caffeine keeps you awake. Too much coffee causes insomnia, restlessness and overall bad sleep.
- Caffeine increases your blood pressure. The effect is temporary, but if you drink a lot of coffee, it can cause permanent high blood pressure. You can feel the effects of your blood pressure rising by experiencing ringing in your ears and headaches. If you’re having these problems, you might want to think about switching to decaf.
- It is a common fact that for every cup of coffee you drink, you need two cups of water just to compensate for the fluids you’ve lost. Coffee causes dehydration and unless you make up for the water you’ve lost it can lead to headaches and nausea.
- Even though a lot of anti cellulites products contain coffee, drinking it can actually increase the risk of developing cellulites. Caffeine in the coffee dehydrates you and makes your body hold the water it already has. Holding water is the most common cause of cellulites.