The grains that arise in the head are the same as those that appear in other parts. However, it must be identified in an easier way thanks to its characteristic signs, such as permanent itching and skin irritation. Among the main causes are:
- The hormonal imbalance that occurs during adolescence can also be a compelling reason.
- For genetic reasons, when someone in our family has suffered, we also have many chances of suffering.
- Infection due to a bacterium called proprionibacterium acne.
- Very high levels of anxiety are supported.
- Due to the climatic variations that there are with the changes of season.
- Intolerance or allergy to certain types of drinks such as alcohol and caffeine.
- Lack of hygiene due to not washing the hair properly.
- The diet is rich in saturated fats, with an unhealthy diet.
- Intolerance to chemical compounds of some species.
The right thing is that you go to the dermatologist once you detect some type of anomaly with this acne. In some cases it can get complicated and generate a more serious problem.