Well, that will not happen anymore. We bring to you an extensive list of the best natural remedies that can help you to get rid of pimples overnight. You will also get to know a few tips and tricks, the causes of pimples, their types, and everything else that you need to know about pimples.
Doctors advise treating pimples immediately to prevent them from spreading. Acne, if left untreated, can leave scars on the skin, which become very difficult to remove. Pimples can develop due to various reasons. Here are a few:
- If you have a genetic problem, the pimples on the face will reoccur through your lifetime. The genetic rationale behind it is that the hyperactive sebaceous glands produce a lot of sebum, leading to pimple formation. In this case, you should consult a skin specialist as home remedies and natural methods may not provide a permanent solution to your problem. For serious acne or pimples, oral medication is necessary for a particular time period. Procedures such as chemical peels and microdermabrasion can be very effective as they minimize the occurrence of acne and also reduce acne spots and blemishes.
- Adult pimples or acne are caused due to hormonal imbalance in the body. It is a very common symptom of PMS and also occurs during the menopause period.
- This sebum that builds up behind the blocked pores contains bacteria. A slow growing bacterium, Propionibacterium acne, thrives naturally in the skin. When the conditions are suitable, this bacterium spreads and cause painful pimples. It feeds on sebum and produces a substance that leads to an immune response and also causes skin inflammation.
- People with skin prone to acne are usually sensitive to testosterone, a natural hormone present in both males and females. In such people, the testosterone triggers oversecretion of sebum, which leads to blockage of pores. Sometimes, dead skin cells get stuck to the sebum and make matters worse
- Some epilepsy medicines and medicines that have androgens in them cause pimples.
- Another main cause of pimples is stress. Your body functions get upset during stress, and this triggers pimples. Stress cannot alone cause a pimple, but it aggravate the problem by releasing inflammatory chemicals called neuropeptides.
- When you rub your skin constantly or pick at pimples, they grow worse. Even the pressure exerted by bags, helmets, and tight collars or scarves can aggravate acne